Oh My Creativity.

 Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I don't know what is up with me suddenly feeling beyond creative lately. Maybe it is some switch that has been flipped now that I'm a stay at home mom and we have some sort of schedule. I'm ready to do any and every craft I see, and recruit DH for all sorts of DIY projects. Too bad money doesn't grow on trees. I'd never sleep! Pinterest does not help either. Anyone else on there? I know I'm a little late to the game, but add me to the addicted list.

I have a 'to-do' list a mile long and it grows by the day. About that money tree... haha

My latest creations are wreaths. I'm obsessed.




My next project is my daughters Halloween costume. Pretty sure my little cupcake is going to be a cupcake. I'll be sure to post pictures of that once I get it done.

Anyone else got a creative bug lately?

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

1 comments:

Janna September 6, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

Super cute Morgan! I've been wanting to make a little something for the front of our door for the fall season- just trying to figure out what to do!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP