The past month...

 Thursday, July 7, 2011

Has been the best month ever. Why? Because I get to wake up every morning to this sweet face, and be her mom.






Raphael "Rafi" Celine was born June 8th, at 9:20pm. She was a whopping 8lbs 1oz, and 21inches long ( yeah, I hid that well in my little bump and 2lbs weight gain!).



She has a head full of blond hair, and big blue eyes.
 

And faces like these make getting fat, labor pains, and late nights all worth it and then some.

Until tomorrow, If you're still there.

2 comments:

Jennifer July 7, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

She is absolutely adorable! :)

amandajolyn July 8, 2011 at 12:26 AM  

Congratulations! She's precious!! We just found out we are expecting our first! After years of infertility I'm blessed to be expecting!
Your lil one is gorgeous! I'm so happy for you and your hubby!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP