Oye Vey! Update needed?

 Saturday, May 7, 2011

Well it seems like the past week has been just a big blur of trying to figure out what is going on or what is happening next. Frustrating for anyone; super annoying for a pregnant lady about to pop! Brian and I made the decision that we were going to just give everything to God (as we always should) and not worry. We know His plan for us far surpasses any plan we could ever have for ourselves, or the Army could have for us.

As of now it looks like we will, in fact, be staying put here at Ft. Campbell. It really was kind of a 50/50 good/bad situation. Yes, we really wanted the opportunity to see another place before Brian leaves the Army in 2 years (assuming he doesn't change his mind again, and stay in), but the timing really just wasn't ideal to be honest. After all the, eh....crap, we went through to even try and get those orders pushed back even a month, it just really seems like it might be a "God Thing" that they got deleted out of no where. I won't pretend I know, or try to predict, what the reason behind it all is, but I have faith that God has it figured out and we will only be reaping good things from this change rather than bad. 

Housing here at Campbell was also beyond helpful and understanding to our plight. They put us back on the wait list where we were when we got off. Meaning we will be able to move on post towards the end of June (our lease is up July 1st), thus saving us at least $300 a month in utilities that we pay now living in this house. With a baby on the way, I'm even more excited about the idea of saving money than I would have been in the past. Mostly because I know it just gives us even more extra to spend on her, and on fun family things. Not to mention Brian will be getting a truck! Yay!!

It also seems I'm about to pop at anytime! At my appointment this week Miss Rafi is head down and ready to go. I've also started to 'drop', and have a huge baby booty sticking straight out front. She must have gotten her hiney from her Daddy, because she certainly didn't get it from me! lol Next weekend Hubby and I are going on our last little day trip to Nashville before the big day in honor of my birthday, about a week early, because we have a feeling the next weekend might be pushing it a bit since I'll be almost 39 weeks at that point...assuming she isn't already here!

You should also all know that I am now full force trying to be a Krazy Coupon Lady. Keep your eyes open over the next few days for my post about how I have saved almost $100 in the past 2 days. :)

Until tomorrow. If you're still there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP