After today's events...

 Wednesday, May 4, 2011

it is a miracle that I am not in labor.

Just when I think everything is moving right along as it should be. Just when I was really starting to feel confident and comfortable with our move to Georgia only a month after giving birth to our daughter, the Army rears it's ugly head.

At 9am this morning my husband calls asking for a phone number to HRC (human resources command) because his orders were deleted. What?! This of course would happen after I just turned down housing on our current post (Ft. Campbell) that would save us around $300 a month. Of course.

So once again, we sit and wait to see what happens. I guess there are many scenarios that could happen right now ranging from us actually still going to Georgia, to us going somewhere else, or just staying put here. Who knows. To say I'm stressed and on the verge of a nervous breakdown might be an understatement. I'm trying to remain calm and just keep faith that at the end of the day God has a bigger plan for us than we have for ourselves, but my flesh is taking over and I'm having to fight hard to just trust the Lord.

For those of you out there that pray, could you please just pray for us and that we are able to remain strong even in times of uncertainty?

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:11
 
Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

1 comments:

Teenage Bride May 4, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

I know it is hard to put our trust in the Lord during times of uncertainty but there are so many words of comfort to be found in the bible.

Psalm 118- "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I trust"

Hang in there love. Praying for you.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP