Its a...

 Sunday, December 12, 2010

GIRL!

Hello, Miss Raphael 'Rafi' Celine
The best part about today, other than seeing my sweet little angel and finding out she is in fact a she, was that Brian was able to call and be on the phone with me for the whole ultrasound. It was very special for both of us to be able to find out 'together' even though we are apart a little bit longer.

We have had her name picked out for nearly 5 years, since we were engaged. We never even entertained the idea of other names once we chose this one. In the past when referencing our future children she has always had a name.

I was thinking last night about how nice the past 5ish years have been as the reining love of Brian's life. It was a good run while it lasted, but after yesterday, I think I might have been demoted. I think he has found a new love in the way of a little girl who weighs all of 4oz and is about the size of a large navel orange. 

Apparently a man can be wrapped around fingers that small.
 We are both thrilled and cannot wait to have our little one here to hold and love, but until then shopping will at least keep her momma occupied!

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

3 comments:

Caitlin Alanna :),  December 12, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

I am so happy for you Morgan! And If'm glad Brian got to experience it first hand too!

<3 Caitlin Alanna Elizabeth Ann

Dayle December 12, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

How wonderful that Brian was able to be "with" you during the ultrasound!! Congratulations on the sweet baby girl!!

Kasey December 12, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

I just had a feeling that you were having a girl! I am glad to hear that Brian got to be on the phone with you. So exciting! All of it!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP