13-ish Weeks

 Friday, November 26, 2010

13ish Weeks Bump*
Well I've been up since 3am and I'm way too tired to make an actual post. I do however want to point out two things to you though. One, I did NOT purchase anything today while shopping. Yes you read that correctly. I went shopping on Black Friday, and did no buy one single item. I even walked in and out of Buckle (my favorite store) without so much as walking around with an item debating whether to buy it or not. Part of that could be due to the fact that the Miss Me jeans I really wanted were only left in sizes 27, 28, and 36. Both ends of the spectrum in sizes I will never be. The prior two because well...I'll never be that thin, and the latter because I refuse to ever be that big! Not to mention I was cranky, tired, and feeling rather fat with my newly "popped" bump to really consider trying on jeans.

Second, if you look to the left you will see a poll posted. I thought it would be fun to let people guess on the gender of the baby. We should be able to find out on Dec 16th, my next appointment, assuming my child is not shy. So hurry and get your guesses in. 

Now I'm off to continue laying in bed watching Bones, my new TV series obsession.

* The whole "ish" thing with my caption is because based on my last period I should be 14 weeks, but at my ultrasound (and more in line with when Brian came home) the baby is measuring about a week behind. So I'm somewhere between 13 and 14 weeks, but we'll know more at my next ultrasound when my OB can get more measurements. Expected due date is somewhere between May 27th and June 4th. :)

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP