Oops

 Saturday, October 9, 2010

Well I feel pretty bad for neglecting this for over 3 weeks. You should know that I really do feel I have good reason. Probably not good enough for all of you, but good none the less.

As you all know Brian was home for his R&R from Afghanistan. He finally made it in Sept 7th and left to go back on Sept 23rd (also my little sisters 11th birthday! Talk about feeling old!!). We had a phenomenal time with so many fun memories to last us the next couple of months. One of those memories will make its self ever present over say the next...33ish weeks and then the lifetime that follows.


Yep, thats right. I'm pregnant!! 

We found out with this very very faint positive the day before Brian left to go back. It truly made sending him back a bit more bearable. We just have so much to look forward to. 

Both sides of the family is thrilled, and well, we couldn't be happier! We certainly think our little bean is a true miracle!

I am currently back down in Texas with family for this first trimester and the holidays, and anxiously awaiting Brian coming home for good! Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later. Until then, I'm just enjoying spending this exciting time with the people who love us the most.

Now you should all be warned that this blog will probably be baby focused over the next....well forever. Haha. I promise to try and not make it ALL baby, but consider yourself warned. :)

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

5 comments:

Fredda October 9, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

Congrats!!!! What does your surgeon say about being pregnant this soon after surgery? I work in labor and delivery and know firsthand a friend who had a baby post wls. Just make sure to get to an OB/GYN asap! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

from me to you --- Sarah October 9, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

i have been following you since i found you on obesityhelp... and i love this... i just saw the picture and smiled from ear to ear... i dont think your r&r time could have gotten anymore special... congratulations on your newest little miracle growing inside of you!!!

Teenage Bride October 11, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Yay!!!! I took a test this weekend.... sigh it was a negative...... I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!!

I hope you to had a wonderful time togetehr congrats on baby!!!!!!!!

Janna October 14, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Congrats! I saw it on facebook and am so excited for you! and I like baby posts- I'm slowly getting a little baby fever with all the cute little ones we've got running around between my cousins new little girl and my bff's baby due on the 29th!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP