Where the Green Grass Grows.

 Saturday, September 4, 2010


Today is one of those days where you just have to say, "God is Good!"

I woke up to the most beautiful day outside! Right now its noon, and 70 degrees out, a breeze is blowing, and not a cloud in sight. I have all my windows open, the A/C off, and the back door open. The dogs are enjoying playing out back with the occasional dash inside to make sure Mommy is still here. I'm cleaning and listening to some country music. The only thing that would make this day any better is to have Brian home. This weather makes me a little nostalgic for memories past, but I keep coming back to the fact that I simply could not ask for more.

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it from the weather to the pumpkin pie scented candles. What is yours?

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.
(And assuming my hubby isn't home!)

2 comments:

Kasey September 6, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Fall is my favorite time of the year as well. Unfortunately, we don't have much of it here at Bragg.

I enjoy the colors. And the weather. I love Fall!

Anonymous,  September 6, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Random comment, I just wanted to know how you started running? How many months out were you, and how did it all get started? That is one of the things that are at the top of my goal list. You must be so proud of yourself to have accomplished that.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP