Lets play a game.

 Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where in the world is Brian Latiolais?

Have you seen this man?


Well, I heard from Brian yesterday and he said that he could be starting his journey home as early as today. He said he'd call first thing in the morning. Has he? No. Soooo....He could still be where he was yesterday, he could be somewhere else in Afghanistan, he could be in some other country entirely. I'm getting pretty darn excited. I've been cleaning off and on all day, only to realize there is no point, because I'm going to want to do it all again right before he is home anyway. Oh well. Its a nervous twitch I suppose.

You should all go to bed tonight sleeping peacefully knowing that I did in fact come up with an outfit. Thanks to my friend Tori for looking at 30 million different picture texts last night to help me come up with something that is cute and I'm comfortable with. 

Now lets talk about something that has been driving me bonkers. 

Does anyone else have that one person that you just cant seem to escape? They message you every time your online, or text you, or maybe if your even more unfortunate than me, they randomly drop by your house. I know your bound to. This person isn't really someone you ever hated, but their annoying behavior has you right on the edge of hatred? Yeah. I have one of those now. How do you get the point across, or do you just let it go and deal? Its just...sometime I don't care. I have a life, I have my own issues. I'm sorry if it makes me heartless, but that means I'm not always in the mood to hear about yours. Geez. FML.

Now I realize that I now probably have several people reading this thinking "am I this person"? Well are you? Heck, am I? I really never want to be that person that my 'friend' is trying to run from, but I guess its always likely that I am. Maybe these people don't realize when they are 'that guy'. Oh my. Food for thought I guess.

Today it was so nice outside I was able to go run my neighborhood. I hope this is a new trend and I can keep it up. I love running outdoors!

And lastly, my new favorite snack?

PB&J Yogurt
1cup 0% plain greek yogurt (I use Fage)
2-3tbs PB2
1tbs strawberry preserves
1 packet Splenda

Mix together; eat.

I normally eat this about 1/2 a cup at a time, so I just mix it and put it in a Glad container.

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

2 comments:

sarabug September 1, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

My guess is he's somewhere else in Afghanistan. Phone service was down in M's area and I am assuming B has to travel through there.

My hope is that he has started his journey home to his beautiful wife! I can't wait to hear about his reaction to your amazing journey.

Morgan L September 1, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Thanks Sara!! I'm sure at some point Blogger with shut down with all the pictures I'll post! haha

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP