Homeward Bound.

 Thursday, September 2, 2010


This can only mean one thing.

My husband is on his way home!

Yep, its official, he has now begun the long journey home. I expect him as early as this weekend, on into next week. Not sure yet, but at least he is on his way!  The goal is to have everything 'done' by Saturday night (because I don't really expect him before then) short of just needing to run a vacuum over the floor before I run out the door. 

Tomorrow I plan on cleaning out the car and washing it. Then possibly going to get a spray on tan. Yes, I'm serious. I haven't had enough time to build my tan up via the natural sun, or the tanning bed, so a spray on is starting to sound pretty promising. We'll see. 

Saturday, I plan on bathing the dogs. That could very well turn into an all day event with my two heathens. I was going to get Loux groomed, but I really don't feel like paying $55 bucks right now when   I'm sure Brian will end up wanting to take them to the lake to swim while he is home. 



Tonight while doing laundry I plan on watching the Saints whoop up on the Titans. Too bad Brian wont be able to see his team sweep the field! But I'll be sure to watch and give him a full run down once he is home! 

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

3 comments:

Laura86 September 2, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Whoop Whoop!!! Morgan, I am so stinkin' excited for you!!! I hope that time slows while he's home!! <3

sarabug September 2, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

YAY! This totally made my day. I hope the next few days go fast for you and he is in your arms before you know it!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP