Who the BLEEP...

 Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So I'm pretty excited that in about 15mins this new show "Who the Bleep Did I Marry?" comes on! I've been looking forward to this show for a few weeks when I first saw the preview.

Today is day number two of NOT counting calories, and only counting my protein intake. I know your probably wondering why. Well simply put, I was becoming a bit obsessed and spending way too much time changing things trying to make everything fit into certain parameters, like 40/35/25. What does that mean? It means I was trying to make sure that 40% of my calories came from protein, 35% cam from carbs, and 25% came from fat. Which is healthy and fine, until you let it start to rule your life. I made a deal with myself that I was going to go a week not counting calories and only count my protein grams just to "see what happens". I'm fairly sure the world isn't going to end, at least it hasn't since yesterday, but we still have 5 days to go. The verdict is still out.

Tonight is night number two of no A/C. The good news is that it has been cool and decent outside, so the house hasn't gotten too terribly hot. My landlord has a new A/C unit coming first thing in the morning because the current unit is 17 years old and just not worth constantly repairing. He even got my windows fixed so I can open them. I'm going to love that once Fall is here full force. I love me some fresh air! The man is so nice he even brought me two fans because he felt so bad and said he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight knowing I had to be here alone, with the windows open just to stay cool. Aww. I really couldn't have asked for a better landlord.

No new real news on Brian's leave. I heard from him this morning and he said he needed to check on the dates a bit more, and made it seem like he was going to do that today and call me to let me know what he  found out. Of course, as with everything Army or Afghanistan related, that didn't happen according to plan, at least not mine. So hopefully I'll hear something tonight or tomorrow more concrete. I know he already kind of has his heart set on this new date (as do I, really, I just feel like I have 1000 things to do!) so for his sake, I hope it happens.

I haven't gotten to work out the past two days, and I'm dying. I've been stuck at home waiting on people constantly about this A/C unit. Hopefully the guy will be here early tomorrow and I'll be able to get in some gym or run time! If not, Friday, it has to happen! I really am going crazy! I know I won't get the 12lbs off I had wanted to before R&R if this new date holds out, but I have to at least try to get some of it off! Not to mention, I just really like working out. I always feel so much better after a workout.

I'm sorry I haven't had any fun or cool topics lately. Just my life. Mostly because I have a lot going on and I need a place to release it. I promise once things calm down I'll try to get back to more universal topics. For now you'll just have to deal.

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

1 comments:

Courtney August 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

That was really nice of your landlord and YAY for a NEW ac!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP