Life is good.

 Monday, August 30, 2010

I guess I should have gotten back on here last night to let you all know I DID end up hearing from Brian. Looks like I'll be seeing his smiling face, in person, in about a week...or so. YAY!

I woke up this morning down 3 pounds, only 9 away from my doctors goal. I'm pretty darn pumped! Now you should know, my goal, and my doctors goal are not the same. So, I do still have a little bit to go to get to my goal, but this is a really big mini goal for me.

Today I took a break from working out and spent the day with my friend Jessica. We had fun just running around town doing little errands.

You should also all be proud that I wore my new shorts out, in public. No one laughed at me, stared, or asked me to leave. I was pretty self conscience, but I'm proud of myself to stepping out of my comfort zone. That is part of making a change and growing as a person right?

Tomorrow, I have got to go get a new air filter. When the guy fixed my A/C he told me I need to just go and buy a cheap one at Walmart because this one is making the A/C work too hard, and since we don't have allergies we don't need this ultra filter. Not to mention, the dreaded dust is back. My house is covered in dust after like 2 days. I'm sick of it. It makes it seem like I don't clean, and if you knew me, you'd know I'm sort of a clean freak. So tomorrow, a cheap filter is coming home with me, and this one, that my landlord probably spent way too much on, is going in the garage.

Now I'm off to go find something to eat. I'm way behind on my eating today and my head is telling me so.

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

2 comments:

Courtney August 30, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Good for you Morgan! I'm sure the rocked the short-er shorts. :)

sarabug September 1, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

I have a pair of those shorts, and it has taken me a while to be okay wearing them. I think taking the chance and wearing them has boosted my self esteem. I hope it has the same effect on you!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP