I said, "No no no!"...

 Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So its official, I need rehab for my newly rekindled shopping addition. Or at least an intervention. I'm convinced that if I don't chill out Brian is going to put me on that show "You're Cut Off". I mean really, it is out of control. I guess it really can't be as bad as I'm making it seem if I am in fact knowledgeable of the fact I have a problem. That is the first step right?

Why do I feel this way, you may ask? Well I'm glad you did. Because I spent $200 on Dallas Cowboy's sweats from Victoria's Secret new NFL PINK Collection . You should know, that was after I saved $30 with a discount code (thank you Jesus!). All in all, I don't feel bad about it. I was really looking forward to this collection, because as we previously discussed, I am a die-hard Cowboy's fan. It is not like I go out making $200 purchases at every store I walk into, daily. 

Still, the issue lies in the fact I was ready to go back for more. That is the problem. Once I start, its very hard for me to talk myself down from going over board. I was ready to order 2 more shirts, and 2 more bathing suites earlier today! In my defense, the swim suits were(are) on mega sell, and super precious. If I had the ability to see the future and know what size I would be next summer, or were it the start of summer, I'd have bought them. However, neither is possible, and I'd be pissed if I bought this great bathing suite, only to have it not fit next summer when I went to put it on after many cold months of great anticipation.

My next problem? Jeans. I really can't seem to get enough of them! It is another one of those things I need to watch, because I do still have weight to lose and I don't want to invest a lot in clothes that may not last me long. Then I'd be stuck either giving them away, or selling them for super cheap. Not really worth it I'm sure. It's just exciting right now. I've never been able to just go in to any store and find cute things that fit. Trendy jeans are non-existent in the plus size world. Now that I can fit in them? I'm like a rebel without a cause!

The issue has gotten so bad, I have resorted to seeing what jeans will be available to me when I have a bun in the oven.

I was pleased to see 7 for All Mankind would be an option after all.

Next shopping excursion? Finding Brian an anniversary gift. What have you gotten your honey for your anniversary? Of course I won't be able to post what I end up getting Brian on here until after October 18th, because he follows me. Unless I can find a way to block him from being able to see that post.

Tomorrow, I'll be posting another recipe due to requests. :)

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

2 comments:

Janna August 4, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

I love the new NFL stuff- spent today checking it out, I'm going to hold off a little bit until after graduation and then look at getting the steelers shirt! :)
And those jeans are so cute! And you tempted me now to check out the bathing suits- I need some news ones especially for my honeymoon in March!

Morgan Latiolais August 4, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Girl, the bathing suites will make you want everyone! Some of them are like 16 bucks a piece! I'm still contemplating getting myself one for R&R, even if it is in October. I'm sure we will see a hot tub at some point during that time right? lol

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP