Hello rain.

 Sunday, August 15, 2010

So this morning I woke up to my phone making the most beautiful sound ever; letting me know Hubby was on Yahoo and had sent me a message. The fact that it was 6am was really not important at all. I was a happy girl. I didn't get to talk to him for long, and he'll be out of communication for at least the next 3 days, but just knowing he is okay, and whats going on is enough for me. =)

Instead of trying to go back to sleep, because I knew it would be impossible, I got up and started my day. Had some coffee and even made a trip to Walmart all before getting some Subway breakfast, and making it to the gym by 10. I actually went to Walmart twice because I forgot one of my bags there. Now as I sit here and type this, I realize I will have to go back for a third time because I forgot an air filter. Mine is so bad that my house is constantly dusty,(I never think to change those things). I always seem to forget the simplest things. 

Right now my house smells yummy from the chickpeas that I'm roasting. I already got a batch of Ranch ones done, now I have taco ones in the oven. They smell absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try them. I really hope Brian enjoys them! I really feel like they will be an awesome, protein loaded snack for him.



It has been raining off and on all day, which has left me no excuse but to clean. Maybe I'll finally get around to hanging up the rest of my clothes that are in my suitcases from when I moved, and if I'm overly ambitious perhaps I'll even get Brian's clothes out of the Rubbermaid containers and hang them up. I really probably should get that done instead of procrastinating until right before he comes home for R&R. 

Its 1:30 and I'm already trying to descried what to make for dinner. I'd really like some Indian food, but I don't feel like driving across town to pick it up, so that is out. I'm debating between some Crab and Lobster "Bites", Salsa Chicken, Pizza Pasta, Crawfish Etouffee, or some Chicken, Mushroom, and Artichoke bake something or another. I love food way too much for my own good. Seriously.

I'm so pooped after my 7.54mile stationary bike ride, and ab workout, but I must get things done. Sugar Free RedBull, you are my savior.

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

3 comments:

lilmissbelle August 15, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

i vote for crawfish ettouffee :)

ally August 15, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Yoour chick peas look like corn pops! I've never had that... is it similar to corn nuts when roasted?

Morgan Latiolais August 15, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Ally, yeah, kind of. Not as crunchy though. I haven't figured out how to get them exactly where I'd like them. I'm still kind of experimenting on getting them cruchy-er without burning them.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP