FYI.

 Sunday, August 22, 2010

I just want to get somethings off my chest and out into the open.

  1. I CANNOT eat whatever I want and still lose weight. 
  2. I do still watch everything I put in my mouth. 
  3. I focus on protein first and count my calories.
  4. I work out 6 days a week, and run about 10-14miles a week (slowly increasing). 


So I will take all the credit for my success losing weight. Thank you very much. If you want to be jealous of my success or try to make me feel less successful simply because I had WLS then that is YOUR problem. Not mine. Please move on and go elsewhere, like...I dunno, the gym? Don't complain, or try to make my weight loss seem inferior to the next guys just because you are unhappy.

And if you are one of the innocent out there who is just a simple victim to word vomit. Please be mindful of what you to say, especially if you are uneducated on WLS. Sometimes you can be more hurtful than you could ever know.

Now that that is out of the way, on to my life.

Today was nowhere near as adventurous as yesterday, which might be a good thing. I did get a workout in and burnt 800 calories, so I'm happy. Only issue is that when running, my knees and right hip started hurting. I guess its time that I cave and go get fitted for new running shoes at a running shop. Tomorrow I'm going to the new gym on post. They have all new equipment and building. Apparently they even have a rock climbing wall inside! I will freak out if I get to do it. I'm such a workout and gym junkie!

I'm really ready to hear back from my surgeons office about my labs. I have been so very tired lately and I'm just wondering if my B12 needs to be upped, or if its an iron issue. I know I workout hard, and I do stay up simi late, but I don't get up terribly early, so it doesn't seem like a lack of rest issue. Maybe stress has something to do with it? I dunno, we'll see soon enough I hope.

Now I'm watching one of my most favorite shows. Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I so love them! They are a real life dysfunctional family and I just cannot get enough of them! Anyone else a fan?

I'm so happy this is the last full week of August! Bring on September, followed quickly by October!

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

3 comments:

Janna August 22, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

I ended up needing to take B12 and Iron and have been taking it now for a few months and it's really helped. You can try the B12 sublingual drops- they seemed to work well for me.

And keeping up with the kardashians is one of my guilty pleasures! Love it! My little sister the other day said we were like the girls- me like Khloe since I'm marrying "a super tall guy" as she put it! Yes- I have my 15 yr old sister watch with me sometime!

Morgan Latiolais August 22, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Janna, my 11year old sister and I call each other "slore" because of the show. Bahaha!! My mother probably wants to cry overtime she hears it. Bless her.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP