FML, and food.

 Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This morning I woke up and instantly thought "FML". Shortly following that I saw that Loux had yet again chewed a hole in one of my socks. Great. I know my funky attitude is in direct relation to the fact that I haven't heard from Brian and thought I know he is "okay", I still worry. Constantly.

In lieu of this I proceeded with my day. Went for my first run outside, with hills, in 90+ degree weather. 1 mile, 12:29 min pace. Not too shabby for a first run outdoors, especially considering the conditions. I obviously have a ways to go, but we all start somewhere. I even went and had lunch with a friend and got grocery shopping done.  

I was having trouble thinking of what to blog about, and instantly I thought of food. So here is a top five list of my recent favorite food finds. You should know these are not my only favorite foods, these actually may not be my top five over all favorite food, actually scratch that, I can assure you they are not. They are just my most recent obsessions.

Favorite Food Obsessions

One

Two

Three

Four
Five

(any 2:1 protein bar)

So there you have it. The things I have been living off of for the past few weeks. 

Now I'm off to watch some LOST and head to bed. Hopefully tomorrow is not a "FML" kind of day.

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

1 comments:

Jennifer August 10, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

(((HUGS)))
hang in there sweetie. You're all down hill now! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP