Are you ready?

 Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ready for some FOOTBALL!!


Yet another reason I love Fall. Football. 

I'm pretty bummed that Brian won't be here to watch with me this season. We are both huge fans of the NFL, and during football season on any given Sunday or Monday you can find us in front of the TV watching our two favorite teams. The New Orleans Saints and Dallas Cowboys, his and mine respectively. We are both diehard fans for our team, and simi-diehard for the other, which makes for an interesting night when they play one another (we do live right on the border between LA and TX after all.) We collectively dislike the Texans and Patriots, which makes us a match made in heaven.

And for the record, the Cowboys DID beat the Saints when they played each other last season Brian. Don't. ever. forget. it. 

I will admit, if the Cowboys couldn't have won the Superbowl the Saints were who I wanted to win. Not just because Brian loves them with all of his sweet little heart, but because I really am a fan myself.  I do love Drew and is amazing abilities on the field, and the whole O-line is phenomenal and so in sync. Something the Cowboys could take some notes on. I still love them though.

BUT this is not the only point of this post.

 Not only am I excited about football season. I am excited that Victoria's Secret PINK is putting out an NFL line! Yes that is right. Thirteen teams were chosen in a "draft". Two of the teams I really thought would make the cut, Colts and Saints, didn't. I'm a little shocked by this, but at the same time I guess we never really will know the whole story as to why. I have faith that VS pays the big bucks to research and see where they are going to make the most money. And who knows, maybe some teams were unwilling to participate immediately. Either way, I have faith this line will do well, and that more teams will be added over time. Just like the collegiate line started out small and grew.


(PINK)
I'm thinking I could make Brian a diehard fan yet if I walked around wearing only the above pictured. ;)

I of course will be online bright and early to order my Dallas items before they sell out. They are supposed to go on sale tomorrow through Victoria's Secret. Though, it would seem, that unbeknownst to me, they have already been on sale through the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop. Now before you go crazy searching and trying to beat me to the punch, they are not on the DC pro shop website yet, I already looked. Nor are they in-stock even if you did have the catalog (like my Dad), trust me, I already recruited my mom to call for my sister and I.  Your best bet is to get on www.vspink.com tomorrow and try to get your stuff. And no, its not listed on that site yet either, so chill out. Home girl would not leave you hanging if I had the hook-up. Trust me.

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.



4 comments:

J August 3, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

VS pink+ My PIttsburgh Steelers=WIN.

Courtney August 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Damn this pregnant body. Those are so cute.

Janna August 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Brandon already saw the Steelers one when he was looking over my shoulder. And said that was most likely going in my birthday gift!
They are super cute though- I've got my eye on a yankee shirt they have and some of their new Gator stuff too!

Kasey August 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

I wasn't really surprised that they didn't have Bengals stuff, because even though I love my team, they sort of suck, lol.

But Carolina? And NOT Saints? I guess looking at some of the teams, I just didn't get how they picked the ones they did. But what do I know? lol

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP