38 Days.

 Monday, August 23, 2010

Until October! 

This morning I got up and had a great workout with my friend Amanda. I won't lie, I was dreading waking up to make it to my friends house by 9:45 to head to the gym. I guess you could say I just don't like having 'plans' per-say. I kind of like to just roll with the punches and do as I please. Part of that is because I like to sleep late. Probably not for the reason of laziness that your thinking though. I like to sleep late because it makes my day go by faster. And well, with a husband deployed, any way to make the day go by faster, well, I'm all for it. Anyone else hate having plans?

Today was actually pretty nice out! I was surprised. I think it made it to about 90 (an all time low as of late) and the humidity was low too. I kind of wish I'd gotten to run outside in it. I'm holding out hope that tomorrow will be equally as nice and I can run around my neighborhood rather than going to the gym. I like to switch things up, and sometimes I get way bored at the gym, running on the treadmill. Blah!

I also got the house mostly clean today. Tomorrow is just laundry and tackling my bedroom. Wahoo!!

I really wish I had some awesome topic to talk about today, but I just don't. I'm not feeling witty or anything. Actually, I feel exhausted, and have since I woke up. I really need to hear back from my surgeon ASAP about those labs. I'm convinced some of this is linked to some vitamin deficiency, or else I need to up my carbs. One, or both.

Until tomorrow. If you're still there.

3 comments:

Janna August 23, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Hope everything gets worked out and you hear from your surgeon. That can really make you feel screwy! Until then- maybe add a little whole grain bread in to see if that helps maybe!

I need to get to cleaning up my room! and going through my closet- I've kinda gotten the idea if I get rid of the clothes that are too big it'll be an incentive to not gain that weight back- so we're planning a garage sale!

Morgan Latiolais August 23, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

So true Janna! If you have anything super cute that is too big let me know. I might be willing to buy it off of you. :)

sarah August 23, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

I like a mix of no plans & plans. If I have no plans I never lrave the house so that drives me crazy....and yus to sleeping in. And naps. Lots and lots of naps.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP