My heart is filled with you...

 Sunday, July 25, 2010

   So I spent all day trying to decide what I was going to blog about. I mean there are many things I could write about, and nothing really interesting all at the same time. About an hour ago I thought that maybe the best place to start would be  "A Day In The Life Of Me".  I'm sure you'd like to know a bit about the person who's life you are spending your perfectly good time reading about. 

So here it goes.

First you should know that I am Morgan, married to Brian who is a soldier in the Army stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY. He is deployed and I'm holding down the home front taking care of our two dogs Rakkasan "Rak" who is a chocolate Lab, and Loux-Loux "Loux" who is a black Labradoodle. 


   I start every day with a cup of coffee. It really doesn't matter if I wake up at 6am or noon. Coffee is a must, which leads me to my next point. I'm a creature of habit. I must drink this coffee while checking my Facebook and e-mail. No TV is really needed at this time, all I need is my coffee and MacBook and I'm good to go for a couple of hours. After my coffee a 90cal Fiber One bar is whats up. The 90cal part is a must because well, I'm on a diet. Trying to get my skinny on. On days that I am really lucky get to start my day with this.

Yes, that handsome man there, is my husband, Brian. I'm telling you, my future children are going to be so genetically blessed. If I do say so myself. :)

Up to this point is pretty planned out. After about 10:30 is when things can change dramatically from day to day. But most days I work out at this point. Once again, trying to get my skinny on. This workout could take place in my living room with an hour of Kempo, or it could consist of me making a trip to the gym to run on the treadmill and lift weights. My guess is as good as yours.

Today I went to a friends grandparents house for some spaghetti and laying out by the pool. I have this awesome genetic ability to lay out in the sun for hours and barely get pink. Even that pink is gone in a day and I'm tan. Must be the minute amount of Mexican I have pulsing through these veins. I am still considered Caucasian though.  See, I have proof.



I love to cook and bake. I've been sort of a slacker as of late because until about a month ago I was living with my parents and sister back in Texas (where Brian and I are both from). And now, I'm on my own again with just the dogs, and cooking for one is really not so fun. And heck, who am I kidding? Its pretty easy to just throw some already cooked chicken on top of some lettuce and call it dinner. I do enjoy to cook though, and I'm starting to miss it. I''ll just start having friends to dinner or something. I need to keep my skills up so that I can properly feed my husband when he finally makes it home. Tonight was leftover zucchini lasagna that I made for myself and friend Jessica the other day. I'll post the recipe soon.


Right now, I'm obsessed with the series LOST. I don't know how I never discovered this show when it was actually on air, but I didn't. Two of my best friends are also watching the series too. Its pretty fun to spend hours watching a show and texting each other with "WTF??!" and "OMG!!". That is when you know that you've been friend since birth and need to say no more. The other person already understands.
  
Thank God for Nextflix I can get my LOST fix online. Which is where I'm headed now. My couch with a pack of Quaker snacks and a bottle of water. Sounds like a pretty good night to me especially since it doesn't look like a date night with my husband is an option right now. 

Maybe now your thinking twice about ever reading this blog again. Thats okay. Until tomorrow. If your still here.

4 comments:

Janna July 25, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Love having more blogs to read!

Jennifer July 25, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

I so look forward to reading your blogs! :)

Emily Kyle July 25, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

YAY I am so happy that you are blogging!!

Morgan Latiolais July 25, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

I'm glad to be back too. Goodbye Xanga hello Blogspot.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP